You have no items in your shopping basket.
Terms and Conditions
- 1 Ellis Wharton Wines
- Ellis Wharton Wines trades as ewwines on the internet.
- 2 Minimum orders
- There is no minimum order quantity or ammount. Please order as much or as little as you want. However the below charges apply.
3 Delivery information and charges
Orders under £150.00
A carriage charge of £7.95 will be made on all orders for less than £150.00 to most mainland U.K destinations. For orders to non-mainland UK destinations and for some mainland U.K destinations there will be an additional carriage charge to cover the Carrier costs to us. This charge will be shown in your basket summary when placing an order. Please contact us should you have any further questions.
Orders over £150.00
Delivery is free on all orders over £150.00 to most parts of mainland U.K. For orders to non-mainland U.K destinations and for some mainland U.K destinations there will be a carriage charge to cover the Carrier costs to us. This charge will be shown in your basket summary when placing an order. Please contact us should you have any further questions.
We endeavour to send out all orders received before 12 noon for delivery on the following working day. Orders received after 12 noon on Thursday will usually be delivered on the following Monday
If Saturday delivery is required, a special delivery can be requested; however an additional charge of £14.00 will raised. This will be in addition to any other carriage charges. Please contact us on 01726 825255 or by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange
If you have a specific safe place, for example with a neighbour or out of sight on your property, to leave your delivery if you are out please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone to let us know. This increases the chances of you receiving your order as soon as possible.
If you have further questions or concerns regarding delivery please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01726 825255. If there are unforeseen supply problems you will be informed by either email or telephone.
By placing an order via our website you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age. We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18 years old. We reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- 4 Claims
- All goods should be examined at the time of delivery. Any breakages or shortages should be signed for accordingly. We must be advised within 24 hours of delivery of any such claim. Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receipt of the goods, provided all the bottles are unopened and intact. The carrage costs for returning any items will be met by the purcheser.
- 5 Ordering and Payments
- We offer a fully secure credit card payment gateway. We recomend that you use this process. However if you prefer we are more that happy to receive your instructions over the phone ( 01726 825255 )
- 6 Price
- All prices are shown both including and excluding VAT. You will of course be charged for the inclusive of VAT price. All prices are subject to change.
- 7 Legal Ordering Age
- We will not sell to anyone under the legal drinking age as dictated by law.
- 8 Refunds
- Naturally we offer refunds, if the wrong goods have been delivered or there has been a problem with the delivery and some bottles have been broken or the wine is corked. However unfortunately we can not offer a refund if you simply don't like the wine, if you have any special requirements or preferences then feel free to contact us either by email or telephone. Also contact us immediately if you have any problems, we are more than willing to help and advise where we can.
- 9 Privacy
- We are committed to protecting and maintaining our customers privacy while making using the website as simple and secure as possible. All electronic payment transactions are handled by Elavon using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) which ensure that all data is encrypted and therefore extremely difficult to view if intercepted by anyone other than Elavon. When you are using a secure web page the web address will start with HTTPS rather than HTTP and there will be a small padlock in the corner of your browser. We do not access or store your card details at any point of the transaction. If we suspect any suspicious use of your card our customer sales team will contact you by telephone or email prior to the payment being processed.
- We do not use any of the information that we have obtained from you other than to fulfill your orders and add you to our mailing list. We do not share this information with any third party.But if you prefer not to receive any communication from us there is an opt out box that needs to be clicked.
- 10 Registered Business details
- Ellis Wharton Wines Ltd. St Andrews Road, Par, Cornwall PL24 2LX Phone/Fax: 01726 825255 Email: info.ewwines.co.uk Registered in England No. 5844920, VAT No.: GB 887 7295 49