Terms and Conditions
- 1. Ellis Wharton Wines
- 2. Minimum Orders
- 3. Delivery information and charges
- 4. Claims
- 5. Ordering and Payment
- 6. Pricing
- 7. Legal Ordering Age
- 8. Refunds
- 9. Privacy Statement
- 10. Registered Business details
- 1 Ellis Wharton Wines
- Ellis Wharton Wines trades as ewwines on the internet.
- 2 Minimum orders
- There is no minimum order quantity or ammount. Please order as much or as little as you want. However the below charges apply.
- 3 Delivery information and charges
- Delivery is free on all orders over £100.00 to mainland U.K. A carriage charge of £8.95 will be made on all orders for less than £100.00. Deliveries to destinations other than mainland U.K. will be charged at the carriers costs to us. Please contact us for details. We endeavor to send out all orders received before 12 noon for delivery on the following working day. If the following day is a Saturday, a special delivery can be requested at checkout, however a charge of £14.00 will raised. Otherwise orders received after 12 noon on Thursday will usually be delivered on the following Monday. If you have further questions or concerns regarding delivery please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01726 825255. If there are unforeseen supply problems you will be informed by either email or telephone. If you have a specific safe place to deliver the wine if you are out please add that information into your order and make sure it is accessible to our courier. By placing an order via our website you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age. We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18 years old. We reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- 4 Claims
- All goods should be examined at the time of delivery. Any breakages or shortages should be signed for accordingly. We must be advised within 24 hours of delivery of any such claim.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods, provided all the bottles are unopened and intact. The carrage costs will be met by the purcheser.
- 5 Ordering and Payments
- We offer a fully secure credit card payment gateway. We recomend that you use this process. However if you prefer we are more that happy to receive your instructions over the phone ( 01726 825255 )
- 6 Price
- All prices are shown both including and excluding VAT. You will of course be charged for the inclusive of VAT price. All prices are subject to change.
- 7 Legal Ordering Age
- We will not sell to anyone under the legal drinking age as dictated by law.
- 8 Refunds
- Naturally we offer refunds, if the wrong goods have been delivered or there has been a problem with the delivery and some bottles have been broken or the wine is corked. However unfortunately we can not offer a refund if you simply don't like the wine, if you have any special requirements or preferences then feel free to contact us either by email or telephone. Also contact us immediately if you have any problems, we are more than willing to help and advise where we can.
- 9 Privacy
- We are commited to protecting the privacy of our customers.We do not use any of the information that we have obtained from you other than to fulfill your orders and add you to our mailing list. We do not share this information with any third party.But if you prefer not to receive any communication from us there is an opt out box that needs to be clicked.
- 10 Registered Business details
- Ellis Wharton Wines Ltd.
St Andrews Road,
Phone/Fax: 01726 825255
Registered in England No. 5844920,
VAT No.: GB 887 7295 49