Welcome to EW Wines |

Got a question 01726 825255

Free Next Day Delivery

Order by 12pm, Free on orders over £150

Feefo Reviews
4.8 out of 5 stars

We're rated as "Excellent"

With over 17 customer reviews

Spend £150.00 or more for Free Shipping

Standard Shipping: £5.95

Lawsons Dry Hills Reserve Pinot Gris

Previous Next

Lawsons Dry Hills Reserve Pinot Gris

NZE058

£14.00

Quick Overview

Enjoy with cold smoked salmon, patè and mild spicy foods.

description

Details

The Reserve Pinot Gris has the classic varietal signature of pears and honeycomb with a nice citrus lemon thread that underpins the palate. This wine is dry, elegant and has a lovely concentration and length.

They used a mixture of machine and hand-picked grapes to produce this wine. The 88% of the juice was pressed to stainless steel tanks and the remaining 12% was put into old French oak, the tanks were inoculated, whilst the barrels were fermented with wild yeast to provide texture and richness. The tank portion of the blend was lees stirred and the wines were allowed to rest on the yeast lees for six months.

All the grapes are from their Barnsley vineyard which is located in the Waihopai Valley next to their own Lawson's Dry Hills vineyard. The vines are lovingly tended by Biddy Barnsley who spends an enormous amount of time and energy achieving low crop levels and ensuring that the grapes are harvested in perfect condition. All the vines were shoot, fruit and colour thinned in order to achieve low yields and concentrated flavours.

Enjoy with cold smoked salmon, patè and mild spicy foods.

additional

We aim to keep our vintage information up to date but the vintage displayed may not always being the vintage in stock. If you require a specific vintage please get in touch.
, Pinot Gris / Pinot Grigio
AllergensMay contain allergens please contact us if you require any additional information
Biodynamic No
Organic No
Natural No
Grape Pinot Gris / Pinot Grigio
Vegan Yes
Oak Levels No
Vegetarian Yes
Vintage 2017
ABV 13%
Bottle Size 750ml
Country New Zealand
EW Bin Number NZE058
Taste Indicator
(Click image for Information)

Feefo Reviews

Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)

This product has no reviews yet.

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Back to Top